BBNaija Star, Alex Unusual Shares Scintillating Photos As She Celebrates Herself At 28

Forum 2 months ago

BBNaija Star, Alex Unusual Shares Scintillating Photos As She Celebrates Herself At 28

Alexandra Amuche Asogwa, the BBNaija reality star, who is popularly known as Alex Unusual has turned a year older.

The reality TV star penned an epistle to herself and shared some photos online as she clocks 28.

Alex penned this note to self:
“Season 28, Episode BIRTHDAY. I use to think I’ll be scared on this particular birthday, feeling unfulfilled and nervous but for some reason, I’m relaxed, at peace, positive and very happy.

“Amuchechukwu, your life has been a movie and I’ve watched with so much interest. I’ve dosed off sometimes but that’s when you sleep. I’ve screamed, laughed, cried and gone through every emotion that there is for you. I’ve tried to predict but your plot twists are not fo  mere mortals. Your cast and crew are on another level. Your director is divine and you as a co director will forever be a terrific choice.

Ada Nne ya na Nna ya queen, I’m glad you areqAa here . You have no idea the good things that the universe has in store for you. I’ve watched you grow into the precious woman that you are right now. I’m happy for who you now know that you are, more that you are finding out, what I’ve seen that you are capable of and how you complete the world.

“Dear me, on this particular birthday, I appreciate freedom and strong will. I appreciate my heart and my entire being. I’m so proud of me.

“Even if the wheels ever fall off, if the sun stops shining, if all the ifs come to pass, no matter what it is, I’m confident in this girl. Now back on set! This movie won’t direct itself. Lights, camera, Action!!! Happy birthday Alex”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 23 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 23 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked
Forum | 1 day ago

Nicki DaBarbie Shares Test Result, Outcome Leaves Many Shocked