No Matter How Comfortable We Are As Partners, Do Not Fart Around Me - Tolanibaj Issues Warning

Forum 2 months ago

No Matter How Comfortable We Are As Partners, Do Not Fart Around Me - Tolanibaj Issues Warning

Ex-BBNaija housemate and podcast host, Tolanibaj has issued a warning to her potential partner not to fart around her.

The reality star got a lot of diverse reactions from her followers after she shared it on the 'X' platform.

Tolanibaj disclosed in a tweet that she will not condone her partner farting around her in their relationship. She advised her potential partner to respect himself when it comes to releasing bad air when they are together.

Her tweet reads;

“No matter how comfortable we are as partners, please do not fart around me. Please. Let’s have some respect.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/087d70c47a165533147cf253930f2bd8.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 10 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Dark Matter Trailer Previews the Jennifer Connelly-Led Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Dark Matter Trailer Previews the Jennifer Connelly-Led Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series

Court Issues Criminal Summons on Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Pastor Blessed Takes Legal Action
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Court Issues Criminal Summons on Five Persons For Defamation Of Mercy Chinwo As Pastor Blessed Takes Legal Action

EPL: Leave your ego aside – Arteta issues strong warning to Arsenal players
Forum | 3 weeks ago

EPL: Leave your ego aside – Arteta issues strong warning to Arsenal players